Friday, December 12, 2014

Identity Crisis

I love blog hopping, and its always fun to find other bloggers that I can identify with. I found it especially interesting that in the last two days, two of the blogs that I linked to were written by women that also suffer from the effects of Fibromyalgia.  I also love that neither of them are focused entirely on that. 

I was under the impression that my blog had to be focused on a particular topic to be successful.  Like the blog that I stumbled across today:  A Slob Comes Clean.  I was ready for her today, since there was some major issues in my house last night surrounding the mess, the contributors, and how dreadful it all makes me feel.  So I really enjoyed some of her posts.  In her very first post she talks about wanting a blog, and how she had considered a mommy blog.  (I considered that too, but don't think I am funny enough most of the time)  But that the blog would probably distract her from her messy issues, and by having a cleaning blog it would help her focus on what most makes her feel like a failure.  (Can you say AMEN!)  So her blog was born - and it's really focused.  And apparently successful.  And I enjoyed it.  (and I am using a lot of fragment sentences here).

But I don't want to talk about just one thing.  I get BORED!  And there are so many things that interest me.  So here are some of the things that I will be writing about in no particular order. 

Health, Fibromyalgia, Reiki, Recovery, Mommyhood, Relationships, Simplicity, Tiny Houses, Growth, Spirituality, Photography, Theta Healing, Energy, Gratitude.

I will probably also occasionally rant about phlebotomy (my current profession) and exhusbands and their stupidity (or that of the general public) while trying instead to focus on being positive and maintaining my faith in the human race :)  I will try to keep that to a minimum. 

So "successful" or not, I will write about the things that I love, that entertain me, or interest me...... and I am glad to say there are plenty of them!  Here's to being diverse ......

No comments:

Post a Comment